Alexander John McKeever was born at 7:45 on Sunday, June 1, 2008. My water broke a little after 3:30 a.m. Although I wasn't having strong or regular contractions, we decided to go to the hopsital. Grandma Gwen came to stay with Aidan and we got to the hospital around 5:00. It was a very painful but fast labor, and we were in absolute awe when Alex made his arrival a few hours later. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 20 inches long. Alex was born a week early so I wasn't able to finish out the school year, but we were all happy that he decided to come when he did. Aidan grew up overnight as our family of three became a family of four. We realized he actually is a growing toddler and not the little boy who, when he's cuddling, I still refer to as "baby." Enjoy the pictures from Alex's first week of life!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment